10 months ago
Engineering Technologist, Interior Cabin Systems, Technical Services Global 7000/8000-MON15525
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide proposals for pre/post entry into service Program Change Requests (PCR) and Problem Reports (PR), involving technical and cost solutions to improve the aircraft dispatch reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Review and create fault isolation troubleshooting procedures associated to the cabin systems.
- Review and propose optional service bulletins that could be an attractive functionality to customers.
- Provide and ensure compliance of all “Lessons Learned” and other Customer Support Engineering initiatives.
- Support customer conferences as well as preparing presentations for external events such as vendor reviews and Management progress reviews.
- Support activities for Maintenance Planning Engineering (MSG 3) function in your area of expertise.
- Following the entry into service of the aircraft, you will be responsible to support the in-service aircraft from all technical aspect.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College Degree in Aircraft Maintenance, in Avionic or an Engineering Degree.
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in aviation.
- You have strong knowledge of aircraft cabin management systems and communication systems. Knowledge of the Lufthansa Technik Nice HD CMS system is considered an asset.
- You have experience on Global Express or equivalent business jet aircraft.
- You are computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, and Access.
- You are a team player, you have good initiative and are able to work efficiently to resolve problems.
- You are customer orientated, and have good verbal and written communication skills, in English and French.
- You are willing to travel worldwide regularly to support Customers.
- You are willing to support after hours at night and weekends if necessary on an irregular basis.
- You are capable of working under stress in order to meet deliverables.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.05.2018, 6:23:22 PM