10 months ago
Engineering Specialist - RM&S-MIR02511
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Update Safety and Reliability documents such as System Safety Assessment compliance reports or Particular Risk Analysis;
- Support Continuing Airworthiness risk assessment;
- Support impact analysis on design change proposals;
- Provide a weekly progress status of the analysis / report;
- Review and oversee suppliers conducted safety analyses;
- Complete other tasks related to safety and reliability as required on a day to day basis
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent;
- You have at least 5-8 years of related experience, desirably in the field of aircraft safety. Experience in system integration and understanding of failure effects at aircraft level would be a strong asset;
- You have sound knowledge of aircraft systems;
- You are familiar with certification requirements and guidance, such as CFR14/CS Part 25, AC 25.1309, ARP 4761, etc.;
- You are familiar with Reliability, Maintainability & Safety (RM&S) processes and tools;
- You have a basic knowledge of CATIA software, an asset;
- You are a team player and a person with initiative, strong sense of responsibility and good judgment;
- You have good writing skills in English. Having demonstrated excellent English technical writing skills would be an asset;
- You have good verbal skills both in French and English;
- You have great skill with MS Office software;
- You have programming skills in MS Access as well as visual basic would be assets.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Reliability Maintainability and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.05.2018, 12:11:43 AM
24.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM