10 months ago
Engineering Specialist - Projects-MON14674
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create, harmonize and track compliance to various schedules required to manage the project
- Coordinate and track to ensure major Supplier/BA deliverables are available on schedule
- Manage priorities, and the communication and harmonization of these priorities
- Track Engineering Release (Drawings, Modsums, Documents, Service Bulletins etc)and compliance to associated schedules
- Coordinate Integrated Product Development Team cross-functional reviews as necessary
- Coordinate multi-site activities as necessary
- Facilitate Change Management through BA process (ECCB, DCP/PCR/EMT)
- Produce governance visibility for the Project
- Actively support the Achieving Excellence (AE) departmental objectives
- Represent Engineering & Product Development at various inter-departmental meetings
- Review supplier human resources and risk management plans
- Create the Statement of Work for each development phase of the project
As our ideal candidate,
- An Engineering degree/diploma or equivalent working experience, with 3 years+ experience in aerospace.
- You are familiar with Program/Project Management processes.
- Sound aircraft Engineering and/or Operations experience is an asset.
- You have professional attitude and superior communication skills are essential.
- You have excellent organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You are pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities .Self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic.
- You have the ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Effective problem solving skills with ability to make good decisions to move projects along to meet or exceed the targets.
- You have a good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 9:14:45 PM