7 months ago
Engineering Specialist, Manufacturing-MON15074
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Elaborate, participate, maintain and ameliorate an industrial engineering strategy.
- Work closely with the management of the various sites and departments to carry out your mandate.
- Define and put in place robust standards for the management of the operations.
- Be a mentor for the industrial engineering teams.
- Be responsible to balance headcount needs according to organizational needs.
- Propose methods for balancing and configure assembly lines to achieve our inventory reduction objectives.
- Evaluate and propose key indicators to measure productivity of the assembly process and to measure and monitor performance.
- Identify and propose improvement projects as well as participate and conduct Kaizen workshops in order to solve problems and find solutions, while engaging the team members.
- Propose and implement innovative solutions for the improvement of our computer systems and the interaction between systems.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Industrial Engineering Planning diploma or equivalent experience.
- You demonstrate skills in project and personnel management.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience.
- You are a very good communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have great experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have an ability to manage priorities and overcome setbacks
- You master industrial engineering techniques and value-added concepts
- You are recognized as having a high level of initiative, autonomy, and innovation and to have practical sense
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially Power Point.
- You master diagnostic tools such as VSM, material flow analysis, capacity analysis
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.03.2018, 3:12:26 PM