4 months ago
Engineering specialist – Electrical Systems-MIR02469
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Integrate electrical systems on CRJ Family of aircraft (including power generation systems, electrical wiring interconnection systems (EWIS), lighting systems, etc.).
- Provide the required electrical expertise and support for the integration of all other aircraft systems (avionics, hydromechanical, pneumatics, propulsion, etc.).
- Investigate system problems identified on aircraft in service or in production. Provide engineering dispositions and repair procedures.
- Ensure that all new electrical system concepts meet applicable aircraft system requirements (FAR, RTCA DO160, etc.) and to Bombardier Aerospace requirements and practices.
- Communicate and coordinate with Transport Canada’s design approval designees (DADs).
- Prepare requirement documents including technical quotations, system schematics, requirement documents (TRD) and statement of work (SOW).
- Create electrical system schematics and review system definition drawings and harness reports (HDR).
- Analyze and approve new system concept proposals and integrate them in aircraft documentation.
- Prepare functional test engineering requirements (FTER), Test definition Sheets (TDS) and electrical systems certification reports.
- Prepare or update aircraft Electrical Load Analysis (ELA).
- Coordinate with system suppliers to achieve good integration.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a university degree in Engineering or equivalent experience, in the electrical field. A specialization in aeronautical applications is desirable.
- Technical experience on the CRJ or Challenger family of aircraft is an asset.
- You must have strong English (written and spoken) communication skills.
- You are able to manage conflicts and solve problems.
- You have abilities in AutoCAD/AutoSketch.
- You are self-starter, enthusiastic, well organized and customer oriented.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Reliability Maintainability and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.04.2018, 12:54:05 AM