10 months ago
Engineering Professional - Seats Integrator/Designer, Global Programs-MON14651
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Conduct seats feasibility studies for new customer requests
- Create seats 2D and 3D layout and envelopes
- Lead the definition for specified customer changes (technical owner)
- Ensure that the aircraft configuration complies certification requirements
- Define interfaces between partners and Bombardier departments
- Create 2D and 3D interfaces Layouts / seats envelopes
- Evaluate Assessment of feasibility of client request / berthing studies
- Do functional requirements for client requests
- Create 3D models & 2D drawings for methods and production.
As our ideal candidate,
- You are a team player and decision-making
- You are flexible and you have adaptability
- You can manage time and priorities
- You are able to Troubleshoot issues encountered
- You are Innovative and customer oriented
- You have knowledge of CAD (Catia V5 surfaces design)
- You have relevant technical experience in interior completion
- You have knowledge of certification requirements
- You have general knowledge of aircraft interios
- And you have a good analytical mind.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Interior Completion Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.11.2017, 8:45:20 PM