6 months ago
Engineering Professional - Propulsion/Pneumatics Systems-MON14819-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Complete design and integration of the system;
- Review of the design and documentation of all the aspects related to your system;
- Check for quality of the Supplier's analyses;
- Validation and verification of system requirements;
- Validation and verification of system performance through design reviews, analyses, rig and aircraft testing;
- Definition, preparation and execution of qualification and certification tests;
- Work with supplier in the investigation and resolution of test findings;
- Preparation or review of qualification or certification reports;
- Work with suppliers to establish complete system requirements and system interfaces;
- Liaison with stress, loads, reliability, maintainability and safety (RM&S), simulation, customer and operations support departments;
- Provide support to business units in Propulsion Control requirement definition, verification and validation, following ARP4754
- Identify issues and obstacles, follow-up and communicate progress;
- Prepare reports or presentations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's (preferred) degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with a relevant experience of minimum of ten (10) years.
- You possess very good knowledge in Propulsion Control Systems and their integration on the aircraft
- You have a background in design, integration, development and certification of Propulsion Systems.
- You are cognizant of the relevant Airworthiness Regulations and certification process
- You have good oral and technical writing skills in English and French (required)
- You are motivated, self-starter, organized, autonomous and able to work under limited supervision
- You are a team player and able to work with suppliers and customers.
- You are a dynamic person with initiative, a strong sense of responsibility and good judgment
- You have knowledge of MS Office software (essential)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.04.2018, 7:56:48 PM