4 months ago
Engineering Professional - Cabin Electrical System Integrator, Evening shift, Global 7000/8000-MON15166
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Integrate, test and troubleshoot cabin systems such as the Cabin Management, Entertainment, Camera, Lighting or Security;
- Support production and troubleshoot cabin systems on aircraft when required, to minimize issues impact on customer and/or in production;
- Document the issues in order to allow a fast resolution including the analysis of electrical schematics and technical requirements as well as the interaction with the different systems suppliers;
- Prepare the required documents, such as technical specifications, block diagrams, functional test engineering requirements (FTER) and test definition sheets (TDS);
- Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the Electrical System Suppliers;
- Prepare systems definition documentation such as ESSDs and wiring diagram and certification documentation for cabin systems;
- Work with different functions to plan, organize and run system development tests
- Support change requests made by the Production team as well as change proposals made by customers;
- Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
- Provide visibility daily to your supervisor on the progress of the testing, the production support and the issue encounter.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an electrical or software engineering bachelor degree and at least three (3) years of relevant experience in aircraft testing and troubleshooting. Cabin systems experience is an asset;
- You have a working experience using XML, embedded system programing, SNMP, HTML 5 and personal electronical device application;
- You have a working experience with IP addressing verification, network topology (including wireless LAN), troubleshooting network tools (e.g Wireshark), telephony (SIP), voice over ip (VOIP) and quality of service (QoS);
- You are familiar with FAR 25 requirements and the qualification rules pertaining to avionics/electrical systems;
- You have experience in dealing with a supplier base;
- You have a working experience using AutoCAD, ECAD, CATIA and MS Office;
- You must be bilingual (English and French), both written and spoken;
- You must be able to work under minimum supervision, enjoy teamwork and have project organization skills;
- You must also demonstrate initiative, a strong sense of responsibilities and good technical judgment;
- Individuals having a previous experience in testing and integration of interior systems for business aircraft will be preferred;
- This is an evening shift position.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 21.03.2018, 2:09:52 AM
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close