9 months ago
Engineering Professional - Avionics & Electrical-MIR02343
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Champion and resolve technical in service issues for the CRJ Family of aircraft.
- Work on investigations of in-service issues.
- Coordinate technical investigations with other engineering disciplines, suppliers and aircraft operators.
- Prepare and issue Electrical and Avionics related product changes, modifications and repairs.
- Answer technical queries from the Field Service Representatives and the airline operators.
- Be involved in operators’ conferences, operator technical reviews.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a university degree in Engineering, in the electrical/ avionics field with a specialization in aeronautical applications.
- You have experience in design, maintenance or technical support of avionics/electrical systems
- You have technical experience on the CRJ or Challenger family of aircraft and/or have airline related experience is an asset.
- You are familiar with Windows and general office software: Catia V4/V5 experience is an asset.
- You must have strong, written and spoken, communication skills in English.
- You must have strong investigative skills.
- You are self starter, enthusiastic, well organized and customer oriented.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.01.2018, 5:00:00 AM