This position requires a current Secret clearance.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit:
This position requires that you work out of St. Louis, Missouri. You must currently reside in the St. Louis, Missouri area (where relocating would not be required) or be willing to relocate at your own expense.
Training Systems and Government Services (TSGS) F-15 International Trainers Program has a need for an experienced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) engineer who will function in a Program environment in direct support of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) activities.
These PLM activities are focused on tasks associated with Configuration Change Board (CCB) facilitation, software and hardware configuration management, and data configuration management. The successful candidate will perform the following tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform baselines using ClearCase and ClearQuest and create media for software installations and deliveries, and will be responsible for maintaining and tracking all media.
- Maintain engineering drawing trees and approve hardware configuration changes. Work with Integrated Product Teams to maintain accuracy.
- Assist with the documentation of Configuration and Data Management standards, processes and tools.
- Track and report on Risks and Action Items Status.
- Work under general direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Level 2 Typical Education/Experience:
Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires a CURRENT SECRET security clearance as well as the ability to obtain program specific access. Candidates must include their current clearance level clearly on their resume.
Basic Qualifications / Required Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working with configuration management principles and processes;
- Experience using ClearQuest and ClearCase for Software Configuration Management activities.
- Work related C or C++ real time software development experience or have you completed college level coursework in C or C++ programming in a real time environment is a plus;
- Python, Java, & SQL experience is a plus.