10 months ago
Engineering - Infrastructure/Installation, Global Programs-MON14677
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create and integrate 3D and 2D models according to established standards and methodologies.
- Update models and drawings with required changes;
- Evaluation of concepts before production.
- Provide on an ongoing basis, engineering support.
- Work closely with the integration, methods, production, logistics, quality, certification and technical team functions.
- Carry out verification of drawings and 3D models.
- Manage multiple tasks at once, provide status to them and track variances.
- Documented and follow the delivery approval cycle.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma and 5 years experience in aeronautics or a manufacturing industry.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent and 3 years experience in aeronautics or a manufacturing industry.
- You have a thorough knowledge of technical drawing.
- You have a thorough knowledge in Computer Aided Design (Catia v5).
- You have in-depth knowledge of design standards, configuration management and change management.
- You have a good knowledge of the GD & T.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and problem solving.
- Knowledge of ENOVIA (an asset).
- Experience in secondary structure would be considered an asset.
- Exterior aircraft painting experience would be considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Interior Completion Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 9:26:16 PM