8 months ago
Engineering Data Management Coordinator - Temporary (up to 18 months)-TOR03879
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Audit all engineering design documents, (electronically and manually generated) including drawings, documents, and CATIA datasets ensuring that they are complete, accurate and adhere to all established standards and applicable procedures and practices that will support the goal of continuous quality prior to their release and adhere to configuration integrity.
- Manage the Data Management deliverables including the creation of the Top Modification Summary Package and workflows in Electronic Routing Data base for the MODSUM review, approval and release.
- Support the Configuration Management deliverables including the Engineering Configuration Statement creation as required.
- Verify if all procedures for release of technical data respect the business requirements.
- Provide feedback and/or support to customers using the release process in a timely manner.
- Perform queries, and provide reports on various Data Management activities.
- Support all Achieving Excellence System activities.
- In-line with the core values, you will identify areas for possible process, communication and directive improvements.
- General Data Management duties as required
As our ideal candidate,
- You have combination of the following:
- You have diploma/degree in engineering or in a relevant field of study. A certificate or configuration management or equivalent is preferred.
- You have a combination of academic and directly related work experience.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in an aircraft engineering environment or related fields (Configuration Management, Nomenclature, Data Management, etc.)
- You have a good working knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Windows and UNIX.
- You have a basic knowledge of SAP, CATIA V4 and CATIA V5.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French will be considered an asset.
- You are able to work well both in a team and independently.
- You demonstrate excellent time management ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are flexible, adaptable, self-disciplined, and are willing to take initiative when working to a deadline.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 27.03.2018, 12:58:16 PM
2 months ago
only 21 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close