10 months ago
Engineer Specialist in Interior Certification-MIR02504
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for performing a diversified range of tasks to support the certification of the CSeries
- Work with the DAD’s and specialists, as well as with the design, integration and support teams.
- Write and review certification test plans and reports.
- Support and coordinate the review of certification deliverables.
- Provide visibility on their status, tracking the number of review cycles required for each deliverable.
- Update the status and ECDs of the deliverables in the various databases as required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree with a minimum of 5 years applicable experience in an aerospace environment. Alternatively, you have a college degree with a minimum of 7 years of applicable experience in an aerospace environment.
- You have a working knowledge of regulatory requirements (AWM 525, 14CFR Part 25, CS 25), particularly those related to Occupant Safety.
- You are familiar with aircraft design, certification and manufacturing.
- You are familiar with aerospace industry standards such as SAE specifications, Military and Federal specifications, etc.
- Good oral and writing skills in French and English are required, both written and spoken.
- You must be a team player.
- You must also be a person with initiative and good planning skills, strong sense of responsibility, strong negotiation skills and good judgment.
- This position requires energetic people with good communication skills, who are willing to accept responsibilities in a team-working environment.
- You must be able to interact constantly with other professionals, technicians, suppliers, and representatives from TCCA, FAA and/or EASA.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) is required.
- Working knowledge of CATIA V5 Browser is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.05.2018, 1:28:56 PM
23.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM