2 months ago
- Support customer budget and business planning activities for current and future year requirements.
- Support interdisciplinary project team to develop specifications, conceptual and final designs, cost estimates, and project management to enable the customer to achieve the defined business objectives.
- Familiar with related codes, standards and regulation referred by National Fire & Building Codes.
- Experience with HVAC Systems, pressure piping ASME B31.3, fundamentals of electrical distribution.
- Control system software experience.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and calibration on test systems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training.
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC).
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Prioritizes, focuses, executes and delivers based on what will achieve the most effective outcome.
- Takes personal accountability, ownership and action to do the right thing.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Work as part of team to development of operating procedures.
- Carries out other projects as assigned.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints.
- Working knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of PC's in the current company operating system environment.
- Thorough knowledge of company instruction, company process and original equipment manufacturer's manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of vibration analysis and diagnostic tools.
- Knowledge of gas turbine engine theory and performance.
- University degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering; or equivalent.