6 months ago
Engineer III Systems
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a team that delivers state of the art Navigation Solutions to the Aerospace Industry. You will provide technical support to Inertial Guidance and Navigation Systems within the Electronic Systems organization. You will collaborate with other experience designers in the development of navigation products to achieve world-class results.
Engage with experience Honeywell Aerospace engineers and learn what it takes to be in the forefront of aerospace technology
Develop new products for our customers
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Systems validation & verification
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited university
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
· Understanding of Navigation Systems
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
· Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
· Some engineering experience
· Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English and Spanish
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
* Remote Access Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD25781
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.