9 months ago
Engineer I Reliability & Safety
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Use your knowledge of hardware engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of space and terrestrial wireless solution products by supporting design, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.The position is based in Kanata, ON.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting reliability and safety analyses of existing as well as new hardware and system implementations.
• Use your hardware engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally
• Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
• Grow and develop your hardware engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies
The Honeywell Aerospace is a Controlled Goods Program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
Collaborate with various engineering functional teams
Perform specification review
Exchange task level information with team members
Communicate any non-compliance incidents to pertinent parties
YOU MUST HAVE
* Graduated within the last 12 months or graduating soon with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
* Basic knowledge of hardware engineering standards and specifications
* Excellent computer literacy
* Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
* Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
* Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
* Clear and concise communications
* Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
* Continued Professional Development
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD25855
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 400 Maple Grove Road, Kanata, ON K2V 1B8 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.