3 months ago
Produces aircraft performance data to maximize take-off payload, provides oversight of the airline's weight and balance program, develops efficient flight profiles for the flight planning system, analyzes aircraft departure procedures where terrain and/or aircraft noise pose operational limitations, monitors aircraft and engine performance for maintenance troubleshooting, and conducts studies of optimal aircraft routings to assist in identifying new markets. Develops operational data and provides operational and strategic engineering services to a wide range of internal and external customers. Maintains, develops, and enhances policies, procedures, and processes which deliver consistent, high quality technical, strategic, and operational support meeting all regulatory requirements. Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering required (Aeronautical/Aerospace strongly preferred).
* Familiarity with airline flight operations and support systems, FAR 121 dispatch regulations, computers, and programming desirable.
* Strong analytic, technical writing, and verbal communications skills required.
* Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
* Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.