6 months ago
An experienced First Line Human Resources Leader is needed to join the American West Employee Relations team and lead a team of HR professionals in the west region of the United States to provide world class HR solutions in either Career Growth or Performance Support and Employee Wellness.
• Communicate a vision to help others achieve accomplishments.
• Utilize new technology to support creative thinking, work advancement and simplified processes.
• Lead, guide and coach others, formally as a manager or informally through project leadership.
• Partner with appropriate HR Communities of Excellence and functions to ensure world class Service Delivery that drives business results.
• Develop and utilize talent to increase workforce productivity and business results.
• Lead to empower and inspire others to work together towards accomplishments.
• Align with enterprise efforts on 2CHR and ensure successful implementation of the HR business model to assure an engaged HR workforce that continues to deliver outstanding business results.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Experience working in a service related role where establishing strong relationships with internal business partners was critical to success
1+ year in Human Resources
Experience assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technologies
Experience functioning within a leadership role (team lead, project manager
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award