7 months ago
Installs, tests, troubleshoots and repairs aircraft avionics and electrical system components in accordance with testing, engineering, maintenance and installation directives.
* H/S diploma or GED + a minimum of 6 years electrical assembly experience.
* Must have an A&P license.
* Must be able to perform aircraft disturbed system test post maintenance.
* Must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience trouble shooting navigation, communications and basic aircraft electrical systems.
* Must have the technical ability to operate transponder and altimeter test equipment such as the IFR 6000 and possess the skill to recertify transponders and altimeters IAW 14 CFR part 91.411 and 91.413.
* Must be able to operate navigation and communication test equipment such as the IFR 4000.
* Must be able to perform pitot static system checks utilizing test equipment such as the DPMS 1000 or equivalent.
* Must demonstrate a working knowledge of 14 CFR part 43, and part 145 requirements for return to service.
* Bell 206/TH-57, and Lockheed L100 experience is preferable.
* Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends as required.
Physical Requirements: Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment. Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current. Must be able to bend and reach. Must have close visual acuity such as viewing a computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines, and/or assembly or fabrication parts at close distance to the eyes. Must be able to communicate effectively. Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds. Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
L-3 Crestview Aerospace provides aircraft structures, major airframe assemblies and military aircraft modifications for leading Prime contractors and OEMs in the aerospace industry. Our facilities are located in the heart of the Gulf Coast aerospace region, serving our customers with an attitude and commitment to get the job done on time, with the highest level of quality and value.
L-3 CA offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages that includes medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance options, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, Employee Stock Purchase plan, profit sharing, health and dental plan, 401K with employer match, 12 paid holidays, and other benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Division - Crestview-20000035
: Individual Contributor
: Dec 20, 2017, 8:15:29 PM
: Installation and Maintenance