about 1 month ago
Req #: 222814
Location: Riverside, CA US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking an Electronics Technician to maintain operations of Local Area (LAN), Wide Area (WAN) and virtual private networks (VPN) for the Department of Homeland Security, Customs & Border Protection (CBP) Air and Marine Operations Center (AMOC) systems and circuits. Performs preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of specialized radar processing hardware and associated networks.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Troubleshoot and repair computer systems
* Troubleshoot and repair radio network
* Troubleshoot and repair Telecommunications Equipment
* Monitor equipment and circuit status
* Identify and reset or replace malfunctioning equipment
* Complete Technical Certification and Re-certification annually
* Accepts technical direction form SOC/NOC Director/Senior Electronic Technician, System Engineer and other senior Technical personnel, including persons form other companies developing systems for the AMOC.
* Complete special projects as assigned and on schedule.
* Understand data flow from facility DMarc to operational workstation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* AS degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent Military training desired.
* Must be able to obtain Custom & Border Protection Background investigation
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.