about 1 year ago
* Layout, installation, modification, maintenance, and repair of complicated electrical and electronic equipment including substation installation and machine controls.
* Work to drawings, schematics, and other specifications.
* Identify and diagnose issues.
* Use associated tools, measuring and testing equipment.
* Perform work in conformance with national codes.
* Training duties.
* Provide environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, production flow job, etc., duties.
* Maintain detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
* Associate’s degree in electrical and/or mechanical maintenance related field from an accredited college with a minimum of 2-years of applied experience; Or
* High school diploma/GED with at least 3-years of experience in electrical and/or mechanical maintenance related field; Or
* Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 2-years of experience in electrical and/or mechanical maintenance related field.
* Must commit to obtaining and retaining certifications and/or licenses as required by position assignment.
* Non-licensed electricians must commit to taking specific courses at a NH Vocational-Technical institution.
* Licensed electrician or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated ability in reading and interpretation of electrical schematics.
* Demonstrated experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of electronics.
* Demonstrated ability in reading and interpretation of hydraulic, pneumatic, schematics, and mechanical drawings.
* Demonstrated experience in reading and interpretation of mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics, engineering specifications and drawings.
* Familiar with the operation and function of numerical control equipment.
* Plumbing, millwright, and/or HVAC certificate.
* Demonstrated experience in performing advanced mathematical calculations.
* Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
* Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
* Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
* Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.