10 months ago
Electrical Systems Integrator, Global 7000/8000-MON15546
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Review, analyze et understand the customer specification documents (Options catalogue, Work Authorization, P&O Interface agreement sheet, Floor plan variability…)
- Design the configuration of the cabin systems such as camera system, security system, window shades, electric sliding doors and tables, galley systems, lighting systems, CMS/IFE, communications, power distribution;
- Prepare systems definition documentation such as ESSDs, SDDs and ICDs;
- Prepare engineering requirements for functional testing (FTER), the test definition sheets (TDS) and the certification reports for the various cabin systems;
- Prepare the electrical load analysis (ELA) for cabin systems and provide it to the Electrical team so that they may add it to the Electrical Loads of the aircraft;
- Address the change requests made by production as well as the change proposals from the clients (RC, RFQ and PCRs).
- Ensure all new electrical system designs comply with aircraft certification regulations (FAR, CAR, EU-OPS 1, etc) and Bombardier Aerospace Design Practices and requirements;
- Ensure coordination with other systems and structure suppliers for an adequate integration;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an electrical engineering bachelor degree with 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in aircraft electrical systems. Cabin systems experience an asset;
- You have a working experience using AutoCAD, ECAD, CATIA and MS Office;
- You are familiar with FAR 25 requirements and the qualification rules pertaining to avionics/electrical systems;
- You must be bilingual (English and French), both written and spoken;
- You have experience in working with suppliers;
- You must be able to work under minimum supervision, enjoy teamwork and have project organization skills;
- You must also demonstrate initiative, a strong sense of responsibilities and good technical judgment;
- Individuals having a previous experience in design and/or integration of interior avionic and electrical systems for business aircraft will be preferred;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.05.2018, 3:49:37 PM
08.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM