7 months ago
Electrical Systems Integrator-TOR03935
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible, as an Electrical Systems Engineer/Integrator, to perform various tasks related to the development, qualification, certification and in-service support of Electrical systems on Challenger & Global aircrafts;
- Be responsible for supporting investigation for in service and manufacturing issues and performing root cause analysis;
- Participate in the Electrical Systems design reviews to meet Aircraft Design Requirements and Objectives;
- Support the Bombardier Flight Test Center in development and certification tests; witnessing of tests may be required;
- Support the Final Assembly Line and In Service Aircraft for any development issues;
- Manage, review and approve the deliverables of the System Suppliers;
- Work with other functions & disciplines of the Business aircraft program to provide required information and also to collect required data to allow the design, development & certification effort to progress;
- Support other departments such as Production, Customer Support, Program Office and Product Planning;
- Participate in meetings and design reviews with the System Suppliers and certification authorities;
- Be able to travel is a must.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- You have at least eight (8) years of relevant experience with the design, development, integration and certification of Electrical systems;
- Experience in AC & DC aircraft architectures & lighting systems
- Experience in Electrical wiring & harnesses
- Reviewing System safety assessments is considered an asset
- Experience with complex Continued Airworthiness Risk Assessments (CAA) and presentation to Continued airworthiness review board (CARB) is considered an asset
- Experience with ARP4754 is considered an asset
- You have a good knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of aircraft Electrical systems;
- You have good experience in DO-160 and knowledge of DO-178 process;
- You are familiar with part FAR25/525 certification process and with the ARP4754 standard;
- You have an experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities;
- You are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office software tools to produce presentation and reports.
- You have the ability to work well in a team environment;
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.04.2018, 9:26:09 PM
4 months ago
only 21 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close