4 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry's biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The Power Transmission Systems (PTS) division of UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is located in the heart of Rome, NY. Rome is delightfully situated in Central New York between the historic cities of Albany and Syracuse and conveniently located an hour south of the stunning Adirondack Mountains. Our PTS business is home to the production of drive shafts and couplings units for our many Aerospace and Industrial customers. Our division currently has an opening for a Maintenance Electrical Technician.
* Electronic machine repair
* CNC troubleshooting and repair
* HVAC system maintenance and general electrical work (wiring new and existing equipment).
* Performs maintenance, electrical and electronics duties"|
* Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent with relevant certifications or degree,
* Demonstration of basic educational competencies (reading, writing)
* Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. citizens.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
1 Year experience minimum with Blueprint Reading and/or electrical schematic reading..
1 Year experience minimum with CNC machinery
* Demonstration of basic educational competencies (reading, writing).
* Blueprint and routing reading and comprehension
* Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
* Competent with hand tools and experience with measuring equipment
* Basic computer skills such as logon, data entry, and retrieval
* Obtain certifications and qualifications required to perform the job
* Experience with CNC troubleshooting and repair is a plus
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Associates Degree in Electronics background preferred,
* Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.