about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Chatsworth CA US 91311
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
AeroAntenna, part of HEICO (NYSE-HEI), is a leading supplier of various antennas to premiere commercial and defense companies. Because of strong demand and continued growth for our innovative, high performance products, we are looking for qualified people to join our engineering team.
We are a high tech company in Chatsworth, CA with an impressive growth rate. Our company’s hardware is used in many industries, and we are the performance and quality leader in our field. We offer competitive benefits package, including health, dental, 401k, and profit sharing.
AeroAntenna is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will design PCBs from the beginning stages through the completed output process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform PCB layout for analog, digital and RF circuit boards through fabrication and assembly drawings generation
* Establish design standards, component libraries and vendor processes
* Work from preliminary schematics, part lists, basic description of the board function, configuration, arrangement, as well as schematics capture from napkin drawings, as defined by engineering.
* Collaborate in developing state-of-the-art designs of new or modified high-speed/high-density printed circuit boards
* Work with engineers and PCB designers to implement RF and mixed technology designs applying established guidelines and standards
* Complete requests for drawing updates related to sustaining engineering and/or manufacturing process improvements
Job Requirements :
Education and Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field
* High-density/high-speed design
* Signal integrity design techniques
* Low noise design and minimization of EMI/EMC
* RF and split analog/digital designs
* Thermal reduction and harsh, high-vibration environment design (a plus)
* Design for Manufacturability, Design for Assembly, and Design for Testability
* ECAD libraries and library configuration management
* Software scripting with Altium Designer strongly preferred
* Experience with both MIL-STD and commercial components
* Strong work ethic and drive to succeed balanced with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* NO staffing agencies
* WILL NOT sponsor applicants for work visas