7 months ago
Electrical Engineer/Designer, Aircraft Completions, Challenger-MON15337-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- To produce business aircraft source control drawings for interior components while interacting with other groups like stress, systems design, methods, production, cabinet supplier and customer design engineering.
- To resolve problems, assess feasibility of certain projects and recommend improvements or solutions.
- To do the review of designs with interpretation of industry regulatory requirements and design practices including validation and verification of top-level system requirements.
- To work with suppliers to establish complete system requirements, support production and final line installations.
- To define test plan and test rig definition for system validation and certification including preparation of certification material..
- Configure aircraft engineering requirements as per our customer specifications, on schedule,
- Coordinate the integration of different cabin electrical systems such as cabin management system, light system, satellite television and hi-speed internet.
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical, conceptual and functional problems related to the cabin electrical systems.
- Provide answers to Request for Change (RFC) by reviewing the drawings,
- Generate wiring diagrams, testing procedure and certification documents to obtain the STC.
- Actively participate in AES to help achieve the team’s global objectives
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Aeronautical or Electrical Engineering with three to five (3 - 5) years or more of related experience with the design, development, integration and certification of Electrical systems;- Experience in AC & DC aircraft architectures & lighting systems
- You have experience in Electrical wiring & harnesses
- You have a good knowledge with the specification, design, integration, test and certification of aircraft Electrical systems;
- You have knowledge of Mentor Graphics and Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset.
- You know the basic functionalities of MS Office and the knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- You master written and spoken French and English.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment, but also individually and you are able to produce quality results under pressure
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.05.2018, 2:46:56 AM