10 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
B/E Aerospace's Oak Plaza operations are comprised of the core enabling functions, including: Engineering, Research & Development, Program Management, Product Support, Strategic Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Quality, Finance and Human Resources. Together these functional teams collaborate to help engineer the most innovative and highest quality main cabin economy and premium aircraft seating for various customers around the globe.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Electrical Engineer in our Seating Products business located in Winston-Salem, NC.
* Write System Safety Analysis, FMEA, and plans and reports for DO-160 testing.
* Compiles FAA certification documentation for submission to commercial aircraft OEM's and regulatory agencies.
* Directs preparation of appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
* Ensures successful completion of the assigned project phase within the budgeted time and cost constraints.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering from a four year college or university required.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in electrical or electronic product certification. Will consider CSA, UL or IEC Certification experience.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to prepare and give presentations.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly with Word and Excel.
* Must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and with external clients.
* Must be able to understand and interpret standards and regulations.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively and productively with team members and cross functional teams.
* Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* Aviation experience and knowledge of Boeing or Airbus requirements preferred.
* Knowledge of software certification a plus.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.