7 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join the Lighting Center ofExcellence within the Honeywell Aerospace Organization. You will execute
engineering tasks and lead small cross-functional teams designing Aircraft Lighting Products. You will be responsible for interfacing with the electrical and mechanical engineering team to design and layout circuit boards and assemblies that meet design requirements and are producible by external board manufacturers. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost objectives.
Lead world-class project execution to supply products for First Flight of the next exciting aircraft development program.
Develop your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative design solutions and technologies.
Printed Circuit Board Layout
Coaching and Development
Product Development Process
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
* Some experience in engineering design, development, or field support of electronic products is preferred.
* Hire date must be within 12 months of completion of the highest level of education.
* Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD14910
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 550 State Rte 55 PO Box 247, Urbana, OH 43078 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.