7 months ago
Boeing is seeking an Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer (Level 2) to join it's Guidance Subsystem Sustainment Contract team in Ogden, UT.
Are you interested in working for the company that developed the first minuteman missile that has protected our nation through strategic deterrence since 1958? Boeing’s innovations in design, sustainment, maintenance and modernization have ensured the safety, security, and effectiveness of the Minuteman system. To support the United States Air Force in maintaining and continually improving the capability of the Minuteman III ICBM system, our team is hiring an electrical engineer for our ongoing Guidance Subsystem Sustainment Contract. This electrical engineer's product responsibilities
will include work on test equipment, missile guidance computer, power systems, wiring, and other guidance sub-systems.
* Performs detailed circuit design, analysis and simulation with moderate scope and complexity.
* Prepares and presents design review packages.
* Reviews verification tool results.
* Conducts trade studies and literature research related to product designs.
* Performs electrical/thermal stress analysis in support of package design.
* Maintains detailed requirements and writes sub-sections for electronic product specifications.
* Conducts troubleshooting, documents product anomalies and assists in determining corrective action.
* Creates test equipment, tools, requirements and procedures, conducts tests and records/analyzes data.
* Gathers data for technical performance measures and performs basic analysis.
* Candidate must have demonstrated experience in some or all of these job duties to be performed: Maintains detailed requirements and specifications for various electronic products. Develops detailed designs of limited
scope. Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design. Gathers data for technical performance measures and performs basic analysis. Provides basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (or related science/technology degree) preferred
* Missile or guidance system experience
* Experience working with the USAF or other DoD agencies
* Nuclear weapons experience
* Test equipment development experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award