3 months ago
We are seeking an Entry Level Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer to support our AC-130 Gunship Program in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
• Position responsibilities will be to develop and maintain aircraft wiring drawings, resolve issues to sustain aircraft in the field and disposition damaged or discrepant electrical components.
• Additional responsibilities will be to evaluate components to resolve obsolescence issues and participate in aircraft modification designs.
• Assists with the development and documentation of electronic and electrical system requirements.
• Develops or modifies basic hardware and wire harness routing designs based on defined requirements.
• Supports resolution of product integration issues and production anomalies.
• Researches basic technologies for potential application to company business needs.
• Ability to understand electrical specifications and schematics and interface technically with supplier technical staff.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools to include; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience with electrical components and wiring design
- AC-130 Gunship experience
- Experience with military technical orders
- Experience with wiring diagrams
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award