10 months ago
A challenging mandate
L-3 MAS has carried out for nearly 30 years the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L-3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft, as well as conducted engineering, repair and maintenance tasks on the F/A-18 Hornet fleets of different international clients. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacture of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L-3 MAS, it’s being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us to “Taking It Further”.
L-3 MAS subscribes to the principle of employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, who are qualified, to apply.
* Using technical design, testing reports of functionality, manuals or any other documents, to manufacture, install, connect, and verify, and to ensure quality control of wires and electric cables of the aircraft;
* Ensure identification, tracking, securing and connecting cables;
* Carry out electrical continuity control testing and grounding conductors of electrical circuits;
* Verify the continuity of the electric harness and correct problems detected by using ohmmeters, voltmeters or others.
* Diploma of vocational studies in cable and circuit assembly;
* 2 years of experience in aeronautic or aviation industry in an assembler position;
* Fluent in both English and French.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS