Denver-based Frontier Airlines is proud to be one of the nation’s premier low cost airlines and our cost-conscious model focuses on offering our passengers ‘Low Fares Done Right’. At Frontier, we are committed not only to providing an affordable, “unbundled” fare that makes air travel accessible to everyone, but also to ensuring that our passengers reach their destination safely, on time, and receive friendly service along the way. Because of our wildly popular model and strong corporate governance, we are experiencing unprecedented growth and always looking for new people to join our team.
ELearning Specialist will help with curriculum development, facilitate training materials for customer service, ground service and training teams. Courses include, but are not limited to the following: Initial Customer Service Training, NetTracer, Regulated (ACAA, Hazmat Recognition/Acceptance, Security SSI, Exit Row Seating, Carry On and OSHA), Station Operations (Initial Ground Service Training, Aircraft Security Search, Loadmaster) and other courses as needed.
- Develop and maintain eLearning in the Learning Management System.
- Design and develop computer based training materials.
- Involved in ongoing development of initial and advanced curriculums and training programs
- Ensure current training programs, new projects and materials are kept up to date with changes to policies and procedures.
- Adhere to production schedule.
- Ensure all new projects comply with government regulatory requirements (AOSSP, FAR, CFR, DOT)
- Conduct special projects to enhance training departmental efficiency (prepare documents for printing by Tech Pubs,)
- Create and organize library of training folders.
- Develop scenario-based assessments to verify achievement of target learning outcomes.
- At least two years of experience in the creation and production of curriculum and training materials required
- Adult learning specialist / technical writing experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor degree / prior teaching experience preferred
- Airline customer service, ramp and/or operations experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- HTML knowledge required
- Competency and comprehensive knowledge of Articulate (Storyline), SCORM Publishing, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, and Excel required
- Ability to proofread, attention to detail, multi-task and prioritize assignments
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.