The company is looking to recruit Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers B1 on a permanent basis. Contract work will be also considered.
The successful applicant will report to the Shift leader and will be responsible to plan, organize and carry out aircraft maintenance in line with airplane maintenance schedule following EASA Part-145 regulations.
•To carry out any maintenance to ensure that the aircraft is fit for the intended flight. He/she will certify work, power plant, mechanical, electrical systems as defined on the holder privileges of EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and under EASA Part 145 regulations.
• To perform troubleshooting, defect rectifications, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on aircrafts in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours.
• To ensure that all company’s maintenance policies and schedules are complied with EASA Part-145 regulations.
- The successful candidate will be a holder of a valid EASA Part -66 license.
- Aircraft Rating: Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (CFM56 & IAE V2500).
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years as a CRS staff.
Bird Aviation Ltd
Bird Aviation Ltd is an MRO company located in Larnaca International Airport in Cyprus.
An excellent compensation package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
Candidates should apply with a CV and Cover letter by clicking the apply now button below.
Bird Aviation follows GDPR terms and conditions.