Nayak Aircraft Services Italy is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance.
Our collaboration with nearly all the great airlines in Europe underscores our relevance in the market, demonstrates steady growth, and proves that our business concept works.
We are looking for our Paris Orly (France) Operational Unit, B1 or B1/B2 licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, type rated and current on one or more of the following aircraft types:
· Works as a Certifying Staff Engineer performing maintenance on aircraft and issuing a certificate of realise to service after minor check up to and including daily-weekly check, A check and defect rectification.
· Follow all the internal procedure and rules and complete all the aircraft documentation in a timely accurate and comprehensive manner.
· Work in shifts and meet the given deadline
· To ensure compliance with safety directives and application of safe working methods
The Job requirements are:
· Valid Easa Part 66 B1 or B1/B2 license with experience on at least any of the required aircraft types rating stated above
· More than 2 years’ experience as B1 or B1/B2
· EWIS, FTS and HF current
· An effective team player as part of a team of dedicated engineers
· Fluent English spoken & written compulsory. French, Spanish and Italian will be considered a plus.
· Working knowledge of computer systems and programs (especially AMOS, My Boeing Fleet and Airbus World).
· Driving license
· The Candidate must have the right to live and be eligible to work in European Union
The Company offers:
· Attractive compensation package
· Permanent fulltime position
· Possibility of different training programs to support the personal and professional development
· Possibility of EASA Part 66 type training courses (if any of needed aircraft types is missing to get B1 and/or B1/B2
· Tools provided
Send us one copy of your licence and your Cv, if your profile matches the requirements, we will contact you for an interview.