3 months ago
Dreamlifter Operations is looking for a level 3 Scheduling Integrator and Support Specialist to organize, maintain, and coordinate the Dreamlifter Operations Transportation System for the 747-400 Large Cargo Freighters (LCFs). Primary focus is to support the 24/7/365 flight operations for four highly-modified 747-400 aircraft, FAA-certified shipping mechanical equipment, and the transportation of Boeing Enterprise cargo.
Prospective candidate will provide dedicated support for flight operations, ground operations, cargo for both main deck and lower lobe, and documentation to include customs paperwork as well as integrate all facets of the operation with the 787 Production System.
Shift rotation, on-call holiday coverage, on-call sick coverage, on-call vacation coverage, and overtime are essential job functions for this position.
- Communicate and coordinating schedule changes for all stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and support logistics information system requirements.
- Integrate logistics information tools to support existing or new product lines.
- Assess impact of logistics system architectural decisions to product lifecycle.
- Coordinate systems deployment and providing technical assistance to resolve customer logistics systems operational concerns.
- Provide direct interface and liaison coordination between Boeing 787 Program, 787 Suppliers, lower lobe cargo stakeholders, Dreamlifter Operations, and the LCF Operator.
- Work special projects to reduce cost and promote increased utilization of the Dreamlifter Transportation System.
- Provide reports and data to support recurring operations which contributes to the overall safety and efficiency improvements of the Dreamlifter Transportation System.
- Creat, write, and edit documents and processes which support the Dreamlifter Organization.
- Implement Lean+ into daily schedule integration processes.
- Conduct meetings to provide direct interface and coordination between Boeing Commercial Air Programs, suppliers, cargo stakeholders, Dreamlifter Operations, and the LCF Operator.
- Prioritize, plan, and manage emergent operations including time-sensitive operational decisions regarding weight and balance conditions, weather, and maintenance issues.
- Support daily airplane operations to resolve and mitigate complex scheduling issues as they arise in addition to organizing and developing presentation materials to facilitate meetings using appropriate technologies (WebEx, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to enable communication with all stakeholders.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
▪ Requires the ability to travel 10% of the time.
▪ Requires the ability to work a rotating shift to support the 24/7/365 flight operations as well as on-call holiday coverage, on-call sick coverage, on-call vacation coverage, and overtime.
▪ Requires airline operations experience in a field such as crew scheduling, flight dispatch, airline or airport operations, meteorology, or load planning/weight and balance is preferred.
▪ Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
▪ Requires the ability to prioritize, plan, and manage emergent operations including time-sensitive operational decisions regarding weight and balance conditions, weather, and maintenance issues.
▪ Prefer a basic understanding of the operations regulations of the FAA, ICAO, and foreign equivalents in Japan and Europe is also preferred.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award