10 months ago
Documentation Technician, Quality assurance-MON14776-2
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Define and implement control processes and documentation audit.
- Be responsible for the compilation and release of technical documents (data entry).
- Be responsible for archiving and auditing the documentation
- Be responsible for the serialization of aircraft parts and equipment (data entry)
- Be responsible for preselected document scans
- Respond to specific requests for documentation ( internal customers)
- Create and maintain standard procedures for documentation in the cells.
- Participate at different internal governances and present the evolution reports of the progress for the projects
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 3-5 years experience in documentation and certification for document control
- You are known to have an eye for detail
- You are able to do inter-plant movements to support all of our sites. (CE, BAN, CFG, Percival-Reid, Stuart Graham et Ryan-ATS)
- You have good IT knowledge (database)
- You have a very good sense of organization.
- You have strong problem solving skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, demonstrate initiative, leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral and technical writing skills in English and French are required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.05.2018, 5:45:58 PM