4 months ago
Document Control Clerk
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, seat motion solutions, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, systems certification and automated test systems.
Astronics' strategy is to increase its value by developing technologies and capabilities, either internally or through acquisition, and using those capabilities to provide innovative solutions to its targeted markets and other markets where its technology can be beneficial.
Astronics Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, has a reputation for high-quality designs, exceptional responsiveness, strong brand recognition and best-in-class manufacturing practices.
Document Control Clerk (Armstrong)
Responsible for processing, releasing, transmitting and maintaining all documentation/data used in the
development of Certification packages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Scan and/or file data ensuring the location and identification are accurate.
* Assign part numbers and maintain part number database.
* Create data packages (hard copy and digital) for each project per the Master Data List.
* Control all incoming reference data and ensure revisions are current
* Assist in the maintenance of the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) database and Armstrong's compliance to FAA regulations (14 CFR §21.93, 21.95 and 21.31).
* Transmit data to appropriate persons using customer preferred methods.
* Create Document Transmittal Notices (DTN) and follow-up for verification of receipt.
* Prepare Engineering Change Order (ECO) packages for Configuration Control Board (CCB) review.
* Organize and maintain the Armstrong Aerospace Library, both physically and digitally.
* Actively participate in the Quality Management System (QMS).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One year experience working in a Document Control/Engineering environment
* Associates degree in an engineering/technical or data management field
Astronics Armstrong Aerospace (1437)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.