2 months ago
The Dispatch/Flight Attendant Training Coordinator will be the primary contact for all Dispatch and Flight Attendant training. They will ensure that all training complies with the FAA approved training program as well as all applicable regulations. This position will also become and remain qualified as a Dispatch and Flight Attendant instructor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure that all Dispatch and Flight Attendant training is in compliance with all applicable FAR’s, Notices and company policies.
2. Ensure that all Dispatch and Flight Attendant training is scheduled appropriately and in accordance with company requirements.
3. Liaise with the Courseware Developer and Flight Training Manager to ensure all required training is covered by the latest curriculums.
4. Review company manuals for changes to policies and help ensure manual accuracy.
5. Participate in the hiring of all Dispatch and Flight Attendant instructors.
6. Ensure all Dispatch and Flight Attendant instructors are trained and remain qualified in their relevant fields.
7. Audit all Dispatch and Flight Attendant instructors performing training events for accuracy and standardization.
8. Qualify as a Dispatcher, Flight Attendant, and ATS and perform training events as required by the company.
9. Maintain familiarity and knowledge of new concepts and innovations, changes in regulations, procedures and improvements concerning the Flight Operations Department; maintain full knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol.
10. Serve as positive role model for ethical behavior and promote an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles that are consistent with these principles; provide guidance, direction, management and support in a secure and dignified work environment; serve as a positive, constructive, communicative leader for the Company and its customers and policies for the industry and its participants; promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Certificated Dispatcher or Flight Attendant. Previous or current training experience preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Must adhere to the Company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment with some outdoors and in an aircraft as required. May require travel to accomplish essential functions of the job. May be exposed to inclement weather. Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business.