11 months ago
Job Code :
Hauppauge NY US 11788
Job Type :
Career Level :
Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
Job Description :
Director, Sales for Latin America
For more than 40 years, Seal Dynamics LLC, a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space, industrial and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. Seal Dynamics’ high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our global customer base. Our culture creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies”- 200 “Hot Shot Stocks” - and 100 "Most Trustworthy Companies.
We are currently looking for an experienced Director, Sales for Latin America reporting to our Senior Vice President, Sales & Business Development, who will prepare and execute all aspects of the sales cycle for the broad scope of products, services and solutions to airline and MRO customers ensuring that we provide excellent service to our customers and regularly exceed sales expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Technically understand the functionality of all products and is able to differentiate them over competition when possible
2. Develop sales plans and coordinate with Product Managers in advance of meetings; and following the visit, construct a final report outlining the findings and actions along with market intelligence
3. Make sales calls and travel to customers a minimum of 50% of the time
4. Execute tactical sales meetings at customer facilities to include Engineering, Planning, Purchasing and Management representatives
5. Develop relationships with a balanced cross section of customer contacts and decision makers
6. Maintain appropriate relationships as customer organizations and contacts change
7. Constantly identify opportunities for existing SP products and PMA based on product reliability, performance, availability, price, etc.
8. Promote Seal Dynamics as a partner to provide solutions
9. Ensure customer satisfaction by managing the entire sales process and the relationship between Seal Dynamics and customers.
10. Monitor competitors in the marketplace and industry trends that impact buying decisions.
11. Responsible for delivering sales presentations and collecting information about the customer to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase sales
12. Responsible for introducing PMA opportunities
13. Ability to develop Budgets and forecasts on a quarterly basis
14. Work with all functions of the organization to deliver
15. Work in tandem with the Product managers and Strategic Partners to drive programs at selected customers
16. Coordinate activities with Reps in the region
17. Engage in collection activities when accounts become past due in coordination with Finance team
18. Keep up to date on industry and product trends.
19. Help with projects related to the sales team
Job Requirements :
1. Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
2. Highly motivated with a passion to achieve exceptional results
3. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
4. Proven business and engineering acumen
5. Negotiation skills to address challenges and maximize profitability
6. General understanding of contracts to represent Seal Dynamics’ best interests
7. Ability to adapt to unexpected situations, overcome obstacles and find solutions
8. Ability to quickly respond to requests and close deals with a sense of urgency
9. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and stay organized
10. Effectively utilize computer tools, systems and reports to access information independently
11. Team player willing to work with a diverse mix of individuals, placing team before self
12. Willingness to work odd hours on occasion
13. BS Degree in engineering, marketing, business, accounting, finance or related field.
14. Minimum 10 years of sales experience (min of 5 within the aerospace -preferably in distribution)
15. Ability to travel extensively and spend hours on your feet walking through airline maintenance bases
16. Ability to work on computer 8 hours per day
No relocation will be offered for the position.
Seal Dynamics is proud to be an EOE Employer.