8 months ago
* 12 year’s relevant experience managing complex aerospace, defense or other engineering/manufacturing as a prime or sub-contractor to a domestic or foreign organization.
* At least 3 years in a leadership role
* Bachelor’s degree required; engineering or other technical field, Master’s degree preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of program management tools and procedures.
* Experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management.
* Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control.
* Must have good command of project management methodologies (e.g. PMI-PMBOK or equivalent). PMP or equivalent certification is preferred.
* Proficiency with MS-Project program scheduling/resource allocation planning tools is essential.
* Strong business acumen coupled with aptitude and motivation to learn new functions and expand areas of expertise.
* Lead all major issues in primary practice areas with minimal supervision.
* Focused on customer needs, builds and maintains trust in relationship
* Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as required.
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.