8 months ago
The ideal candidate will satisfy the following qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business. Master’s Degree preferred.
* 10+ years of Manufacturing and/or Program/Project Management experience in aerospace or other complex manufacturing industry with exacting / demanding oversight requirements.
* Demonstrated success of driving superior business results throughout all levels of the business through the effective execution lean / CI tools, techniques and methodologies.
* Six Sigma/PMI certifications or experience preferred.
* Ability to think strategically as well as act tactically.
* Overall knowledge, skills, and abilities that reflect: leadership, business and financial acumen along with negotiation, organization and communication skills. Candidate must also have a demonstrated record of multi-site team leadership, creativity and innovation.
* Successful history and experience of working within matrix organizations.
* Ability to lead, influence, facilitate, mentor and advance a diverse group of leaders without direct HR authority.
* Accomplished in building positive relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
* Superior oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
* Experience with new technologies as well as proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products.