11 months ago
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred concentration in engineering, manufacturing/operations, or an equivalent level of degree.
* 10+ years of leadership experience in progressively responsible roles and owned results.
* 10+ years of experience facilitating, coaching and implementing Lean/six sigma events and driving major lean transformations with proven results.
* Aerospace Design and Manufacturing Experience required.
* General Management, Operations or Technical management experience in lean/op ex environment. (General Management experience highly preferred)
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt certification.
* Proven ability to successfully manage cross functional teams, all levels of the organization and implement improvement within an established time frame, then sustain improvements.
* High energy, team oriented, data driven, and results focused.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organization skills must be comfortable teaching and presenting to large groups at all levels of the organization from shop floor to CEO.
* Strong project management skills.
* Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and various analysis tools.
* Willingness to travel approximately 75% of the time.