3 months ago
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air is seeking a Director of Training to join our team in the Denver area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for aviation, who has initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
SUPERVISOR: Director of Operations (DO)
1. Oversees the training program.
2. Coordinate all pilot training activities.
3. Responsible for the training of all flight crewmembers.
4. Work with Scheduling and the Chief Pilot to schedule training events.
5. Maintain training records.
6. Maintains currency as a 14 CFR Part 135 Pilot-in-Command and flies as required.
7. Performs flight checks in aircraft for which he/she holds a letter of authorization required by 14 CFR Part 135.
8. Conduct pilot training, IOE, and checkrides, if qualified to do so.
9. Attend mandatory meetings.
10. Conduct standardization flights.
11. Maintains a high degree of knowledge of the Company General Operations, RVSM, AAIP and MEL Manuals, 14 CFR, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other Company policies that pertain to flight duties.
12. Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations, or Assistant Director
1. The Director of Training schedule will be based around a target days of eight (8) days off per month.
2. Will work the schedule assigned by the company.
3. Will work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
4. On days scheduled for reserve, the Director of Training will put in at least 8 hours of office work.
* Superior communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Ability to learn PC applications
* Must be able to adapt to changes under pressure situations and maintain composure in high volume stress situations
* Must be able to handle multiple mission-critical projects concurrently and effectively
* Must work with minimal supervision
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
* College degree or equivalent relevant experience (3-4 years)
* Advanced coursework and/or training related to Aviation Management
* Previous aviation operations experience and knowledge of airline and aviation terminology
* Proficiency with Google-based software
Please extend an application if you're interested in joining our team!