4 months ago
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 airline is seeking a Director of Quality Assurance to lead quality, records and training to provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork while reflecting a passion for excellence.
Director of Quality Assurance
As a key member of the Leadership team, the Director of Quality Assurance will report to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the leadership and operation of the Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Aircraft Records and Maintenance Training programs.
Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to the following)
* Maintain Ameriflight maintenance records as required by FAR’s and the Operations manual (MOM).
* Maintain current technical data and procedure manuals as required for maintenance and inspection activities.
* Develop and maintain inspection procedures for assuring workmanship, materials and methods conform to company standards and applicable FARs.
* Oversees monitoring of flight time on aircraft and time controlled components for the scheduling of inspection and replacement.
* Oversees aircraft weight and balance requirements, monitors weight and balance condition of aircraft, assuring revisions are made in accordance with applicable FARs.
* Responsible for Management Information Systems (MIS) and Service Difficulty Report (SDR) reporting programs.
* Performs reliability, efficiency and performance studies as necessary.
* Develops and supervised the implementation of procedures to notify Technical Operations of inspections and time controlled items.
* Oversees Technical Operations training programs.
Qualifications and Experience
* 5 + years management experience in Part 121 or135 operations.
* Bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent work experience..
* Ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
* FAA mechanic certificate with A & P ratings
* Minimum 5 years maintenance experience, one of which is in a supervisory capacity.