about 1 year ago
Responsible for directing and managing all logistics, procurement and support services functions in a high-visibility, fast-paced international (global) setting (including multiple countries and multiple forward operating locations). Responsible for overall contract performance. Shall not serve in any other capacity within this contract or any other.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that programs are timely and effectively implemented in accordance with budgetary objectives and all contractual requirements.
• Maintain and foster highly responsive coordination and communication activities and initiatives among top logistics/supply chain management staff of each assigned military and/or Department of State customer organization.
• Provide direct leadership of DS&L staff carrying out on-site tasks required to satisfy contractual obligations.
• Manage resources of all assigned programs effectively and efficiently so as to ensure business unit profit goals are achieved.
• Develop and present corporate proposals for new Department of State program business.
• Coordinate program activity with the Directors of other programs to ensure that common resources and skills are leveraged across all programs.
• Provide inventory acquisition, forecasting, and disbursement advice to DS&L management.
• Provide Department of State-specific inputs for the development, implementation and execution of the overall DS&L business plan.
• Manages, trains, and directs all personnel assigned to organization under his/her control; directs staff as necessary.
• Carries out high level managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) or Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) from four-year College or university required.
• PMP Desirable.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum twenty (20) years logistics experience, of which five (5) must be in a similar capacity and fifteen (15) must be specialized in the aerospace/aviation industry.
• Must possess and/or obtain a Secret Security Clearance prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
• Prior US Military Officer/O6 or above; CGSC Graduate; Battalion Command; S2/S3/S4 Staff Experience at Aviation Brigade or higher Level is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran