On behalf of our client based in Ireland, Resource Group are currently seeking a Director of Flight Operations to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Director of Flight Operations jointly responsible with the AM for the management and supervision of the Company's flight operations, ensuring that these are conducted safely, efficiently, to the highest of standards and in accordance with the associated regulations.
The roles and responsibilities are described below:
· The continued and proactive involvement in the Hibernian Airlines Safety / Security and Compliance Monitoring Systems.
· Proactively identifying departmental Hazards, completing Risk Assessments and Mitigations plus progressing the relevant Management of Change activities.
· Planning and control of the Flight Operations budget.
· Representing the Company in front of civil aviation bodies and other companies in his area of responsibility.
· Ensuring that Hibernian Airlines operational safety and security takes priority in all operations, taking account legality, consistency, quality, efficiency and economy.
· Ensuring that Hibernian Airlines remains in compliance with the applicable regulation.
· Ensuring continued compliance with the OM and AOC requirements if changed.
· Maintain the accuracy and content of the Company Operations Manuals Parts A, B, C.
He or she is empowered to, and shall exercise disciplinary powers over, all flight personnel together with his nominated deputy and with the assistance of HR when appropriate.
Control, oversight and supervision of the Operations Control Centre, associated staff and services. To that end, ensuring that a face to face meeting is conducted on a daily basis to discuss the previous, current and following day’s flying operation with particular emphasis on:
· Crew used / to be used and crew training expiries and avoidance of illegalities
· Aircraft technical status and outstanding ADD’s
· Airports (T/O, Destination and Alternates) used / to be used and their categorization status
· Weather conditions at the airports / relevant NOTAMs
· RFD status (more than 10 days missing)
· FTL – previous exceedances and future margins
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.