about 1 year ago
Director, Network Planning
In keeping with Transat’s strategic vision, the director Network planning will build a medium- to long-term network development plan (18 months to 5 years) based on environmental factors (competitors, economics, market growth), partnership opportunities, development of traffic growth via connections and network’s economy.
The incumbent will determine the strategy and optimal economics for all routes while maximizing fleet allocation, expansion of frequencies and the schedules per destination in respect of the operational constraints.
* Between $ 92 836 and $ 125 000$ (According to experience), Annual salary review, short-term and long-term variable compensation according to Transat’s policies;
* Group insurance, RRSP contribution, Share purchase plan.
Human Resources Department
300 Leo Pariseau Street
Montreal, Quebec H2X 4C2
* Determine the strategy and optimal economic for the entire network. Monitor changes in profitability and the competitive environment;
* Propose changes to the development of the network based on demand and the competitive environment;
* Create a business plan for the first years following the launch of new routes;
* Optimize fleet use by proposing adjustments to the long-term fleet plan based on changes in the network (development of lines and partnerships);
* Foster and implement partnership agreements and oversee their development;
* Prepare presentations when seeking approval for strategic decisions related to the long-term plan;
* Take part in communications initiatives for informing stakeholders about the planned network;
* Champion innovation at both the procedural and the organizational level;
* Ensure the development and implementation of the tools, dashboards, and reports necessary for goals management;
* Help establish the link between the long-term plan and the current program;
* Supervise a team of analysts;
* Help implement organizational strategies.
* University degree preferably in engineering;
* Knowledge in mathematics or economics;
* Aptitude for analyzing and synthesizing information;
* Revenue management experience and knowledge of airline route economics;
* A minimum of 6 years of experience in the airline and knowledge of Sabre and Amadeus;
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster long-lasting relationships with the team and partners;
* Sense of leadership and innovation and outstanding communication skills;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite;
* Proficiency in spoken and written English and French;
* Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Revenue Management, Pricing and Network
Business segment : Tour operator
Business unit : Transat Tours Canada
Job # : TTC-18-103
End date of posting : 2018-07-18