3 months ago
Director, Human Resources Shared Services-MON15477
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible to develop and deliver best in class centralized HR services in the areas of Payroll, Global Mobility, Data management, Pension and Benefits Employee Service Centers, Talent Acquisition, Data Analytics, etc.
- Drive the Vision of a Global Shared Services organization and position HR Shared Services as a value-added delivery capability in support of the business strategies
- Lead the Queretaro, Mexico Shared Services center and drive optimization and standardization of supported HR processes
- Lead the US Shared Services and ensure proper management and delivery of Payroll, Pension, Benefits and other in-country HR services
- Develop business opportunities to expand HR Services portfolio
- Work with Corporate HR to identify and develop new opportunities to improve our cost structure and service offering through standardized shared services
- Ensure full data integrity and compliance with various local and international compliance requirements
- Lead technological and business intelligence for HR systems to foresee trends, develop a long term vision, and ensure the adequacy of the systems with HR process and business requirements
- Drive a culture of performance and continuous improvement with a multi-site team in different time zones
As our ideal candidate,
- You are recognized as a visionary and strategic leader with a global mindset
- You have implemented a continuous improvement culture and tools
- You have a high level of tolerance for ambiguity
- You have demonstrated the ability to adapt structures and processes to actual and future operational requirements
- You have strong leadership skills in multi-sites and multi-cultural environments
- You demonstrate strong skills in coaching, teamwork, influence, problem solving, project management, change management, customer satisfaction and financial acumen
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, and you possess at least 15 years of relevant experience;
- You have an expert level of English with a working knowledge of either Spanish or French.
- You have strong communication skills (oral and written), good presentation skills, and good computer skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 31.07.2018, 12:14:03 PM
14.08.2018, 10:59:00 PM