3 months ago
The Marketing and Sales Representative position is located in St Louis, MO on the Navy and Marine Corps (N&MC) Team within Boeing Global Services (BGS). The Marketing and Sales Representative position reports directly to the N&MC Global Sales & Marketing Director. The successful applicant will assist in the development and execution of the N&MC growth strategy.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Generating sales for Keep It Sold campaigns, sole source follow-ons and transactional campaigns for domestic sales within the F/A-18 portfolio.
• Assist in development of strategy and tactics using in-depth knowledge of customer needs, Boeing products, services, processes, and operations to support customer commitments, competitive advantage and foster business growth.
• Manage and execute all aspects of a major sales campaign, including:
Developing capture plans
Developing win strategies that align to the customer’s most important requirements and differentiates our offer in the market
Forging partnerships/alliances with other companies
Developing innovative business models
Leading multi-disciplined teams and strategic business councils
Analyzing competitive strengths and weaknesses
Effectively communicating within and outside the company at all level
Must have a broad understanding of the US Government acquisition processes. He/she should have broad knowledge of the existing Navy and Marine Corps customer base, strong customer knowledge/intimacy, and proven leadership/communication/team building skills. Experience in integrated logistics support, fleet management, supply chain management and Performance Based Logistics are required.
In addition, the successful applicant should have experience developing Marketing Plans, defining and managing New Business Funds, developing customer contact plans and developing customer white papers/call plans. Essential to this position is the ability to coordinate across multiple organizations such as Programs, BDS Business Development, Boeing Field Offices, and Government Operations. The individual can expect significant (~40%) domestic travel.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Experience leading a cross functional team
• Experience in integrated logistics support
• DoD Acquisition process knowledge
• Capture Team experience
• Ability to travel 40%
• Experience developing and delivery executive level presentations
• Technical and/or financial acumen
• Face to face customer experience
• Advanced attention to detail
Typical Education and Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award