3 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a talented Digital Paid Media Specialist to join our Digital Strategy team in Chicago, IL as we expand our digital presence across a variety of channels.
In order to succeed in this role you should have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital
technology and social media platforms and demonstrated experience
building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously.
You will have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as
creative best practices and content nuances by strategy, platform and
tactic (ex: programmatic, display, native, video, social, paid search,
paid influencers in app, etc), in order to help drive strategy and
measure success. Additionally we value a deep understanding of how
digital/social media fits within the marketing and communications mix.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the digital media
strategy and execution across all relevant digital/social media
platforms for your area of focus.
* Lead the development, planning and execution of digital media plans based on business objectives and campaign goals, with clear KPIs and a performance-based mindset.
* Lead audience planning through segmentation strategies and use of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data when applicable
* Partner with Boeing communicators and marketers to provide advice and counsel while developing strategic digital media plans that deliver on their objectives in alignment with the broader company and brand objectives.
* Develop a content calendar in partnership with the Boeing communications team, incorporating digital and platform best practices that drives a cohesive vision and is integrated with other campaigns.
* Provide direction and feedback to communications team and creative/agency teams for the development of social creative including, but not limited to, info-graphics, video treatments, live broadcasting, interactive experiences, photo essays.
* Ownership of relevant campaign reports through coordination with Digital Strategy team, broader Boeing enterprise, and agency analytics teams. Reports will set clear KPIs against all channels, campaigns and media tactics
* Work with the agency to ensure execution of all campaigns are flawless
* Drive efficiencies in spend and performance through smart and effective optimizations
* Work across all Geos to craft optimal digital/social approach based on market differences
* Leverage platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences
* Collaborate with other business units to improve both organic and paid performance
* Works collaboratively with communicators, leaders, and agency partners to ensure strategic plans are in place and overall content narrative, and design elements deliver on stated business and marketing objectives.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
* 5+ years of experience working in digital or social media marketing at a large corporation, NGO, government agency, media or technology company or advertising agency.
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as business, communications, advertising and/or marketing.
* Experience developing and executing digital media plans based on business objectives and campaign goals, with clear KPIs and a performance-based mindset.
* Expert understanding of native ad serving environments (for example: Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords)
* Solid understanding of 3rd party digital ad serving environments (for example: Sprinklr, 4C, MakeMeReach), a plus
* Working knowledge of leading 3rd party data providers and DSPs (for example: DBM, MediaMath, The Trade Desk) to enable programmatic planning and buying
* Solid understanding of leading ad verification partners (for example IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT)
* Solid understanding of Google Analytics
* Completed Facebook Blueprint Training, Twitter Flight School or other relevant certified training
* Experience with international markets
* Experience developing reporting/analysis of paid social performance, channel performance, and audience sentiment; understands how to translate performance into actionable insights
* Familiar with social publishing tools, social listening tools, and photo editing and video editing software
* Communication skills and confidence to speak up and defend their decisions and the self-awareness to do so professionally
* Detail-oriented and self-starter
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award